Our experienced dental team is committed to helping you improve not only your oral health but your overall health, as well. We provide holistic dentistry that takes into account the whole patient so that you can enjoy a better quality of life. Our approach to dental care considers your dental health in the context of your overall health and wellbeing. Holistic dentistry is also known as biological dentistry, biocompatible dentistry or alternative dentistry, and focuses on promoting your overall health and wellness. In particular, our practice utilizes the following holistic dentistry methods:
Holistic Dental Treatments in Fort Lee, NJ & Surrounding Area
Holistic dentistry is practiced by dentists who strive to ensure that each treatment they provide is safe and has a positive impact on the patient’s overall wellbeing. Holistic dental care includes services, such as:
- Amalgam removal – The removal of silver fillings that contain mercury
- BPA-free dentistry – Avoiding the use of Bisphenol A, which can lead to the localized destruction of hard dental tissues
- Digital X-rays – This type of imaging produces up to 90% less radiation than standard X-rays
- Metal-free dentistry – We use only composite, porcelain, ceramic or other non-metallic materials are used to provide your fillings, crowns and other restorations
- Chemical-free sterilization systems
- And much more!
Each treatment we provide is specifically designed to be biocompatible and minimally invasive. That means your treatment will work with your body to produce the best results and speed up your healing time. Ultimately, the goal of holistic dentistry is to limit your body’s exposure to toxins and promote a positive relationship between your oral and overall health.
For more information about holistic dentistry and how it can benefit your dental needs, please contact us to make your appointment with our dentist at (201) 429-0097 in Fort Lee, New Jersey.