We are a metal-free dental office that provides metal-free crowns to restore and protect patient’s teeth that have been damaged. Our crowns are designed to match your natural teeth and give you a more aesthetically pleasing, long-lasting result. What’s more, our advanced CEREC machine allows Dr. Joel Singer to provide your crown in just a single appointment.
A dental crown, or cap, is a restoration that can be used for a number of dental issues. One of the most common uses of a dental crown is to restore a tooth that is heavily damaged or decayed. Starting at the gum line, the crown is custom-made to fit over the entire tooth in order to restore its original shape and size.
If you have a tooth that is so damaged or decayed tooth that a dental filling can not provide a successful restoration, our dentist may recommend a dental crown. Crowns are also used in a variety of other restorative and aesthetic purposes, such as:
- Protection of a tooth following root canal treatment
- Anchoring and attaching a dental bridge
- To cover and complete a dental implant
- Enhancing the beauty of your smile
- To improve a misshapen tooth
- Strengthening a tooth that is fractured or weak
- Supporting a large filling when little natural tooth structure remains
To find out whether a dental crown is right for you, contact us at (201) 429-0097. Our office will be happy to provide you with more information about metal-free dental crowns in our Fort Lee, New Jersey office.